System Upgrades Services
Our company is 100% dedicated to the Dassault ENOVIA platform with proven record of successful ENOVIA V6 upgrade projects completed.
Highlights & Features of Processia’s ENOVIA V6 Upgrade method:
- Project Management Portal (web enabled) to manage, track, and report the ENOVIA V6 upgrade project.
- Customer Visibility (24/7) of project status dashboards, audit trail, schedule… (via web enabled project management portal).
- Onsite / Offsite Implementation This method helps to leverage Processia’s ENOVIA V6 Upgrade expertise and cost effective productivity of our dedicated services Group located in Montreal Quebec.
- Image of customer’s ENOVIA V6 Target Environment is staged at Processia’s development center (Montreal Quebec) to facililitate development and testing prior to delivery of upgrade packages.
- North American Based Consultants available to travel onsite within 24 hours if needed. This eliminates productivity, communication and visa issues associated with development groups located offshore.
- Automated Packaged Delivery Tools reducing effort and maintaining quality by minimizing potential manual deployment mistakes. Upgrade packages are installed to the customer ENOVIA V6 environments and “smoke tested” (validation) via automated scripts to insure quality.
- Agile Methodology
Process’s ENOVIA V6 Upgrade method is performed in a two phase project approach.
Phase 1: Upgrade Assessment performs discovery, analysis and definition work tasks applied against the legacy ENOVIA V6 system to accurately baseline requirements, infrastructure analysis, scope, plan and estimate effort to perform the “Phase 2 Upgrade Implementation”.
Phase 2 Upgrade Implementation is performed in two stages:
Phase 2.1 – System Upgrade: ENOVIA V6 upgrade environments are staged and tools required performing the upgrade are configured. This step is required to upgrade the system foundations to the recommended ENOVIA V6 upgrade release including the database schema, applicable “Centrals” and supporting products.
Phase 2.2 – Features Upgrade: ENOVIA V6 (target release) functionality upgrade packages are developed / tested by Processia and delivered to the customer via proprietary automated packaged delivery tools. This packaged solution delivered to the customer via automated deployment tools reduces effort and maintain quality by minimizing potential manual deployment mistakes. Upgrade packages are installed to the customer ENOVIA V6 environments and “smoke tested” (validation) via automated scripts to insure quality.
The system regression and user testing process involves a complete test sequence and logging of any potential issue use-case into the issue tracking system (web enabled project management portal).
Sprint review sessions (feature of the AGILE development method) are performed to validate the upgrade packages with the customer post installation.
System documentation is updated reviewed and approved by the customer. End user training plans are executed and the upgrade project plan is executed and completed through to post go-live activities.
The couple ENOVIA VPM V4 – CATIA V5 plays a major role in the design process and are a key components in the IT system. Evolution of such system is not an option and thus, the migration to a supported level is critical. You can trust our proven methodology and processes to help your organization to perform such change.
This is our step by step approach that helps to reduce the risk of such migration
- Scope definition
- Existing applications assessment
- Prerequisites identification
- Customization assessment
- User scenarios definition
- Gathering of necessary media
- Operation system upgrade
- Database upgrade
- VPM / 3D COM installation
- PTF / Service Pack installation
- “User Exits” compiled and installed
- Unit test of all the components
- Integration tests